Download Sumatra PDF Reader

5:22 PM

There is many pdf reader on internet with various type of feature by various software developer company. I have already used Adobe reader, binding reader, nitro pdf reader, faster pdf reader, glory pdf reader and some old style pdf reader.
I have seen that every pdf reader as mostly same type and something new not a big part. And at the present time you can see that you can open pdf file in your firefox browser. So I have searched for a new pdf reader and finally i got it.
It's name is Sumatra PDF Reader, usually its best style and designed with a nice performance.
Download Sumatra Pdf Reader for your Computer.

advertise here !

Hi, I'm Shohag studying Computer Science Engineering at Dhaka International University. I love to write online and always try to share tech tutorial in this personal blog you  can join me on facebook and follow on twitter.

Subscribe via email


Related Posts

Previous
Prev Post »
Show comments
Hide comments

Don't Be Shy To Ask Your Question EmoticonEmoticon

Get Free 25$ For Sign Up Bonus

go.sisourav.com

Earn Free Money From Online